Fire Lighter

Fire Lighter

Natural Scented Fire Lighter - NOT A CANDLE

 

Only light in a safe environment such as a wood burning stove or an open fire. If using for decorative purposes remove wick to avoid unwanted lighting

 

Made from the recycled wax from our returned candle tins and naturally foraged materials.

 

To use:

 

Simply place the cone in your logburner, fireplace or campfire spot, arrange some kindling around it and light the wick. The wick and wax will easily light the scented  pine cone which will burn for more than long enough to get your kindling alight. Just build your fire from there.

  • Allergies

    Whilst every effort is made to prevent cross contamination there may be traces of nuts and or essential oils. Should you have an allergy please do get in touch before hand.

£2.75Price
 

 

Registered Address

9 Albert St, NE39 2JA

©2019 by Handmade by Nature. Proudly created with Wix.com